Is there anyone who doesn’t love a moist, chocolate, brownie? You’ll love them better when they don’t spike your blood glucose or include inflammatory gluten!
Dr. Drew Pinsky loves them!!!
- 1 cup almond flour (I buy the Almond Flour Blanched, Anthony’s 4lb Bag, Certified Gluten-Free from Amazon)
- 1/3 cup organic, tiger nut flour (the Tiger Nut brand 1 kilo brick is a good deal, again from Amazon)
- 1/3 cup cassava flour (I use Cassava Flour by Anthony’s, 2 pounds (32 Ounce), Batch Tested Gluten-Free)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (The best deal I’ve found from Amazon – Organic Coconut Flour (4lb) by Anthony’s, Verified Gluten-Free & Non-GMO)
- 2 scoops Collagelatin (Bulletproof Collagelatin)
- 3 scoops Bulletproof Chocolate Collagen Protein (Available at Amazon)
- 3 scoops Bulletproof Whey Protein (Seriously, Amazon makes it easy)
- 3 Tbsp MCT oil (I’ve been using Terra Fuel MCT Oil, 70% C8 Caprylic Acid, 32 oz)
- 1 Stick melted butter (my fave is Italian water buffalo butter)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (I like Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Cacao Powder)
- 2 Tbsp nut butter (your pick like almond or hazelnut)
- 1/4 cup KNOW Foods Know Better Chocolate Chips (grab on Amazon HERE)
- 1/2 tsp reishi mushroom powder
- 1/2 tsp cordyceps mushroom powder
- 3 pasture raised, large organic eggs
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then put all ingredients in mixing bowl finish by pouring the melted butter on top. Mix in your mixer (I use the Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, like THIS ONE).
Get a 9×13 pan and grease it with organic coconut oil or line with parchment paper. Pour the mixture in and smooth it over.
Put in heated oven for 20 minutes. When you take it out let it rest AT LEAST 15 minutes before attempting to cut.